Today we welcome a new segment on the blog entitled “Millennial Essentials.” (a.k.a. things our parents wouldn’t understand haha). The idea came to mind when I was checking the tabs on my blog and seeing that my least updated one is the “tech” section. I don’t normally get crazy about tech nor can I call myself a gadget geek but I do love purchasing lifestyle/tech pieces that get my attention. So, this is my attempt to bring back my tech-related blog posts.
I teamed up with Urbanize, a one-stop shop for international brands for tech, lifestyle, and urban accessories. They cater to the highly-mobile lifestyle of today’s millenials. They pretty much have everything you will ever need to stay mobile, safe, organized and focused. These are my top picks this month—I hope you’ll find them useful as I do!
1. The Urbanize Bag – this bag got my attention because I rarely see bags that are spacious, has a lot of organizers and equally stylish. I highly recommend this one because it organizes your tech essentials—where you need them to be. It has a spacious built that you can stow your other essentials!
2. The Aero Wallet by Dosh® – the perfect wallet for the global traveller and can handle all of the world’s major currencies. This beautiful wallet looks so good and so convenient to bring around. The streamlined 6-card money clip wallet carried all the important stuff you want to bring around. I use this mostly when I’m out-of-the-country or even during music festivals/parties! No to bulky pockets!
3. Stereo Headset by Elecom®– Simple, sleek and does its job right. I would usually go for something stylish but this earphones is perfect because it doesn’t shut you off from the outside world. Making you hear ambient sound and safely enjoy listening to music where ever you are in the city. It is equipped with flat cables that prevents tangling (I get easily annoyed when my cables are tangled lol) and earpads that improves comfort as you use it for longer listening hours.
4. The Pocket Tool Kit by Swisstech®– Who says you need to go on a camping trip to carry one of these around? The Micro-Max®Xtreme™ offers 22 different tools in one pocket-sized tool. The heavy-duty, stainless steel tools handle repairs with ease. The patented folding mechanism allows the full-sized tool to transform into a size small enough to carry in a tool belt or pocket, glove box or home emergency kit. Integrated locking mechanism keeps legs closed and open. You’ll never know when you need one handy!
5. The Gadget Organizer by Elecom®– I always bring a powerbank with me and nothing annoys me more than seeing my iphone cord dangling around. I actually got 3 of these, one for my digital camera, one for my hard drive and one for my powerbank! It’s the perfect gadget organizer!
6. The Digital Portfolioby PKG® – Hear ye, hear ye, the modern portfolio has arrived. This is made to fit a 13” macbookpro but you can also use this beauty to store your important documents!
7. 2-in-1 sync charge cable by STM® – Now this 2-in-1 cable isn’t applicable to me since I’m a loyal Apple user, but check out how cool it is (see photo above). I love this product mainly because of its braided cable design which makes it tangle-free (yasss), easy to find in your bag and harder for someone to claim as their own (it happens). So far this is my only cable that hasn’t given up on me!