Hong Kong Disneyland is getting ready for their big 10th Anniversary! Our favorite Disney characters are busily preparing for the biggest and the most unforgettable celebration, we, and our loved ones will ever see! This magical place is the ideal traveling destination for people of all ages. No doubt, the perfect place to celebrate Christmas! Because Christmas isn’t just for the kids! It’s for the young at heart too! Oh, how I would love to see, taste and feel the Christmas spirit in Disneyland! Because no one is too old to discover the magic, most especially on this momentous 10th year!
Discover more about our Disney favorites through this interesting FB game I found (click here). You can check out some of the funny preparation stories and add your personalized message at the end of the videos and photos. Of course, do spread the fun and share with friends and be part of the story! How cool is that?
Magical days are up since its their 10th! With a big event such as this or just an ordinary day, being at Hong Kong Disneyland is always a treat. I remember when I first set foot at what I love to call my “Playland Paradise”, I was giddy and just so excited that I couldn’t sleep. I was a kid again having the best and memorable time of my life! It goes without saying that I was too exhausted at the end of my day, yet pretty much nervous to finally meet and dine (!) with Mickey and Goofy come breakfastime! Now, they’ve come up with lots of brand new products and experiences for everyone. Please feel free to dig into these delicious offer only Hong Kong Disneyland can give:
- “Mickey and the Wondrous Book” will let you follow along with Mickey Mouse and Goofy on a quest with Olaf. Think of the all-time favorites “Little Mermaid”, ” “Tangled”, ” Brave” and “Frozen”!
- “Disney in the Stars” is a fireworks show, made even more vibrant by cutting-edge technology, lighting effects and state-of-the-art video projection.
- “Frozen” Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony will glow and glimmer in magical brilliance, like never before!
- Lotso Greeting – a very special Disney villain, who, you will not be able to resist hugging. Definitely one of the most lovable and cuddly of all Disney bad guys – Lotso!
- Fairy Tale Forest is where you can walk through a winding, living storybook realm using creative landscaping which features scenes from “Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs”, and my childhood favorite, “Beauty and the Beast” , not just because of Belle and the Beast, but because of these scene stealer characters, Cogsworth and Lumiere! Remember them?
- Limited-Time Room Offer – Save up to 30% on your room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney’s Hollywood Hotel from Sept 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016! Definitely a steal, don’t you think? Definitely the best time to go!
This magical access will let you Play and Dine at a very special offer at HK$499* 1-Day Ticket/ HK$680** 2-Day Ticket. This includes a park ticket and a Free Combo meal. Purchase online now to visit the magical world of happily ever after only at Hong Kong Disneyland! More details here.