Toyota has done it again! They recently kicked off the Wakudoki dance—and it’s addicting, I tell you. The song has been playing in my head for weeks now and don’t even get me started with the dance. Haha let’s just say I have a new dance move in the club. Haha!
So what is Wakudoki, you ask? Well, ‘Waku-Waku’ is a term in Japanese use to describe when your heart is pumping with joy and you can’t sit still. ‘Doki-Doki’ is Japanese for the sound of your heartbeat. Therefore “WAKUDOKI” is the creative expression for the joy you feel when your heart is pumping with excitement! Makes sense? I should stop talking and let you watch this video! Enjoy!
Addicting right? Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you! Haha! Want to “Wakudoki” your way to Tokyo? I might just be able to help you out!
BLOG GIVEAWAY: WIN A 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS TRIP TO TOKYO FOR 2!
- Go to the Wakudoki website and enter the Wakudoki Dance Contest
- Users will able to try the Wakudoki dance by following the original music either on the website using web cam or smartphone application (iOS and Android).
- For Dance Beginners, there is a “Beginner mode” and tutorial video.
- In the “Beginner mode”, users do the Wakudoki dance simply by following an animated silhouette of the dance moves.
- For the real dance experts, you can go for the “Expert Mode”. This mode has no guide to help you.
This contest has two rounds. Each round, the user whose video gets the highest number of views wins “Beats by Dre” earphones. There will be one winner from each country. Among all the posted videos, the most remarkable dance wins a trip for two (2) to Tokyo! Again, one grand prize winner per country. The 1st round closes on the morning of 25 August 2014. Best of luck!